""

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Day tripping









Being a West Country girl at heart, I have a soft spot for Bristol. It was good to go back.


It was a glorious Autumn day - crisp sunshine, a slight chill in the air, but beautifully golden. The perfect day for a stroll down by the river with my friend, my mister and baby.

We...
Dodged the shoppers on Park Street.
Jiggled over the juddery cobbles.
Sandwiched at the M Shed.
Watched the cranes above our heads.
Tried to identify the birds.
Breathed in the hot smell of the steam crane.
Did some boat window shopping.
Saw sailors heading overboard with a splash.
Stopped every few steps to take another photo.
Bumped down the steps.
Bumped up the steps.
Listened to the swirl of skateboards.
Saw a real Banksy.
Ate a huge piece of Rocky Road.

I love day trips. We'll be back soon Bristol!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty perfect day out to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jiggled over the juddery cobbles" I can feel it now. I love it! Sounds like a super day out, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x