""

Saturday, 24 November 2012

This week...








A little snippet of my week...

...a stomp across sheep-poo encrusted fields set us up for the week. Nosy parker, a.k.a Baby I, had a lovely time in the sling watching all the sheep and other walkers.
...I'm kicking myself I didn't take a closer look at this sofa in the window of a local antique shop.
...Baby I experienced a ball pit (albeit a tiny one!) for the first time! It tasted good...
...we looked round the museum and art space that has taken up residency where the old city library was situated.
...my brothers descended on us and cooked us fresh pasta with puttanesca sauce. My favourite recipe is Nigel Slater's recipe in the guardian.
...a flock of sparrows followed us along the canal path, flying on in a noisy panic when we got too close.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! That fresh pasta looks especially tempting..it's worth all that extra faff for the real deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be attempting fresh pasta again - one of my brothers went on a pasta making course at his local community market so taught us how to do it!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lovely week. Your sheep poo encrusted field looks just like the one I walk across behind our house with my daughter. She tries to be friendly with the sheep though and the poor things seem to see her as a sheep dog, they end up rounded up into one corner. Love that sofa, I'm really keen on finding an old battered chesterfield to have recovered in cord - apparently all those buttons make them expensive to cover though!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x