""

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

12.12.12

12.12.12. 

The last time in our lifetime that we'll see a consecutive date like that.

I guess the next date that will be of interest to number nerds (me included!) will be 11/12/13. 31/11/13 will be a nice palindromic date too!

After coming across the work of Xanthe Berkley through mrseliotbooks' blog, I decided I would try and document today with photos and perhaps try and create some sort of video time capsule. It won't be anywhere near as beautiful as the films she makes, but it'll be a little slice of life to look back on.

It'll definitely be a frosty slice of life though, brrr! Tis chilly out there today, but beautifully frozen. We'll be wrapping up warm when we venture out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x