""

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Christmas Elving #4: Scandi Christmas tree decorations






I've been catching up on Christmassy-makes this week as I've been feeling rather behind. My evenings have been taken up with cooking, bottling, sewing and making in a bid to tick some tasks off.

One of those tasks was finishing off some Scandi style felt hearts - some as gifts, and one for Baby I as I'm a sentimental old fool. These were the perfect make as I could do it curled up on the sofa keeping warm! My embroidery skills are rather basic at best, but a little bit of back stitch, split stitch and blanket stitch resulted in these. I drew the design on first with an air erasable pen (a recent find - they are so useful) and then stitched over the top. I've got one more of these to make and then this job is ticked off completely - that's my evening sorted then... (whilst watching the Strictly semi-final!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x