November seems to have been a month of gluttony. We've had trips to Birmingham and Cheltenham on specific food-related missions, the temptations of all the Christmas foods starting to be in the shops (Aldi lebkuchen? Yes please!) and the cold, dark nights leading me to the biscuit tin more regularly than is perhaps healthy. There's no hiding from it, December is going to be equally, if not more, gluttonous... Wahey! (I tell myself it's okay, as I walk so many miles with the pram each week, I must burn off all those biscuits!)
Here's November's list:
Here what I'm attempting in December:
- Put together the hampers I'm making for family and friends.
- Make a hooded towel for Isla. The freebie Persil/Swim nappy ones are just too tiny and thin.
- Sew a drawstring bag and collect pieces of different fabrics for part of Isla's Christmas present.
- Get quotes for having work done to turn our bare-plaster-walled-dumping-ground into a proper dining room.
- Make a wreath for our front door using fruit and leaves from our garden.
- Decorate our wrapping paper.
- Make our nephew's presents - a Harry Potter secret safe book, and a dinosaur tail costume!