""

Saturday, 1 December 2012

This week...










This week...

...we visited our rather flooded local park for coffee and cake with an NCT pal at the cafe. That red contraption is an exercise machine (there's a whole series of them round the park) and is probably 6 foot tall! 
...we saw Jupiter! Thanks to Jen at littlebirdie who posted it on Instagram!
...food seemed to become a lot more popular for Baby I - spoons were no longer the enemy and she actually started putting more finger food into her mouth. It was all going well until....
...I had a poorly girl to look after. Baby I succumbed to a tummy bug on Wednesday (from the swimming pool I think) so I've had load after load of washing to do, many many nappies to change and a snuggly, sleepy baby to cuddle. Thankfully, she seems to be pretty much back to her normal self now.
...made inroads in my massive Christmas to- do list by ticking off another homemade present - roast tomato passata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x