""

Sunday, 23 December 2012

This week...











This festive week...

...I wrapped up presents for friends and families. (And loved the fact I've got lots of jars left over!)
...I put the finishing touches to the alternative Christmas pudding we ate with friends on Friday night.
...we finally put the tree up and spent a happy evening decorating it.
...a certain baby-shaped person will happily sit and watch the lights (and wave at the tree!).
...we dug out our crocheted nativity scene.
...an early Christmas dinner was enjoyed with friends. Slow roast pork, brussels with hustle (a Jamie Oliver favourite), pigs in blankets, and satisfyingly crunchy crackling. The alternative Christmas pudding, complete with indoor sparkler, went down well too.
...I committed book murder on my quest for making my nephew's Christmas present. All will be revealed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x