""

Thursday, 3 January 2013

New year aspirations


Instead of setting any resolutions this year, I'm just going to keep this in my mind.  

It will remind me to keep striving, but to be realistic. (I hope...!)

I quickly made this picture last night so that I can print it out and stick it on the fridge. I've got some big work decisions to make this year (the end of maternity leave....I'm trying not to think about it) and I'm trying to see it in a positive and philosophical light. I think I need to write a list of pros and cons - lists always help right?!

On a lighter note, I also want to learnt to crochet/gain a better understanding of how to use the manual settings on my camera/conquer my fear of sewing buttonholes/get some words on paper for a children's book/get out of my jeans and knitwear clothing rut...that ought to keep me busy enough!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x