""

Friday, 25 January 2013

This week - January #4









This week we have...

...spent many happy hours playing at home with the treasure basket.
...spent many unhappy hours with a teething, coldy, grumpy baby. (I felt very mean taking this photo - she got a big cuddle straight away, don't worry!)
...enjoyed a fiery sunrise across rooftops still smudged with snow.
...loved this sweet mirror moment in the library.
...chewed EVERYTHING!
...played the spoons while we made muffins (more on those soon!)
...carried on taking a zillion photos for the Manual Overdrive course. All the ISO/AWB/Fstop is finally starting to make sense - wahey!

6 comments:

  1. I was talking to a friend about the treasure basket idea only yesterday! Her Mum was a Montessori teacher and does it with her little boy. How do you decide what to include? Do you theme the treasure or select differing items for variation? I'd be interested to hear...
    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate, you've given me the kick up the bum I needed to get my post about the treasure baskets finished! It should answer your questions. Hopefully pressing publish on it tonight... x

      Delete
  2. Oh that second photo is heart breaking! But a good one of her little teeth! :) Love the colours in the last pic too. Looking forward to seeing more from your course xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see eight teeth now! EIGHT! I feel like I'm living on the edge every time I feed her now...argh! I'll do you a round-up of photos over on t'other blog xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, teething is so hard for little ones. All these pictures are so cute! What a sweetie.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yes, she's not a fan of teething (and I'm not sure I am either!)x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x