""

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Image from here via Pinterest

Whether you embrace everything heart shaped, glittery and Valentine-tastic, or see it as over the top lovey-dovey schmaltz, I hope you've had a lovely day!

We tend to keep it low key - a card and a bunch of fleurs if I'm lucky (R had hidden a bunch of tulips in his car last night so that was a nice surprise when I walked into the living room, bleary eyed, this morning). A Gu chocolate pud and a cup of tea rounded off the day nicely. Now if the baby could just sleep through until 8am, that would be the icing on the cake! 

4 comments:

  1. sleeeeeeeeeep baby x I have finally got my 4month old back to a good sleeping pattern most nights he sleeps till 7am. Lots of tears from me and him though x I had 2 non sleepers so number 3 has surprised me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely day ... an unbroken nights sleep would be bliss ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x