""

Saturday, 2 February 2013

This Week: February#1






This week we have...

...been on a Sunday stroll around the local woods. I spent a few happy minutes taking photos of all the lovely textures and colours in this log pile.
...waved torches around in the dark (all in the name of art you understand!). Playing with shutter speed has never been so fun!
...got a clapper! She looks SO pleased with herself every time she does it, it's so sweet. She's also gone kiss mad - you end up with a mouth full of dribble when she does it, but it's so adorable and lovely, you don't mind!
...pulled up the carpet in the dining room (we've ticked off two jobs this week in our bid to get the dining room sorted! Woo!) and discovered these tiles! I have no clue as to whether they're original (that would make them Georgian/Victorian), or more modern. I think we're going to keep them though as they're in pretty good nick, just a few cracks in the mid section.
...enjoyed the SUNSHINE! I felt like a right misery guts in my last post, whinging about the grey weather. The sunshine has really cheered me up today - I've been running round the house getting my spring-clean on.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks - I couldn't resist snapping away when the sunshine made an appearance!

      Delete
  2. Those tiles are stunning.
    Lovely photos.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes the tiles are lovely - unfortunately they don't extend back far enough in the fireplace so are going to need replacing :(

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x