""

Friday, 8 February 2013

This Week: February#2







This week we have...

...finally cracked out the 6-9 month sleepsuits - at 8.5 months old! She's a long skinny minny like her mama (used to be...) it would seem.
...made ginger snaps using Laura's recipe. Gorgeously chewy with a crunchy edge. Proper tasty with a cuppa. Go on, make them this weekend. Do it!
...enjoyed days of sunshine and blue skies. Although bizarrely, it did snow on Thursday morning. 
...made homemade guacamole to go with our beanchiladas, and enjoyed a sneaky ale with R.
...shared an apple with my girl. The squiggly shudder after each of her bites was priceless!
...felt like 'me and my shadow'. Baby has only had eyes for her mama this week. I know I need to make the most of this time though, as tiring as it can be, as before I know it, she'll be 13, rolling her eyes at me and saying 'Muuuuuuummmmm, you're so embarrassing!'

Apologies for those that follow me on Instagram - you'll be having photo deja vu! After a few weeks of constantly having my camera at hand, I've taken less photos this week so decided just to use my phone snaps.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pattern on the sleepsuit ... those ginger snaps look lush ... wishinh you a lovely weekend ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just good old Next for the sleepsuit! And I highly recommend the ginger snaps!x

      Delete
  2. love the baby in the laundry and the sleepsuit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loved being in the laundry basket - I think I'll be plonking her in there again! She started trying to play peekaboo with a pillowcase!

      Delete
  3. The ginger snaps look baked to perfection! I think mine were slightly on the crunchy side! I made a second batch for the pre-school bake sale, had to smuggle them out the door :) Thanks for the link. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One tray were chewy and crispy in equal measure, but the other tray of smaller biscuits were a bit harder to bite into! Still good when they were dunked in tea though! Not surprised you had to smuggle them out of the door!x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos. Those ginger snaps look very tasty indeed. And baby's sleepsuit in the first photo is fabulous, what a fun print.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thanks so much for joining in and linking up! It's lovely to have you :)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x