""

Saturday, 16 February 2013

This week - February#3








1. A full house over the weekend with my mum and dad staying with us and both my brothers visiting. We then decided to get out some of the toys that had been stashed away since Christmas. Cue one baby who is slightly overawed by the performing elephant, and rather intimidated by the massive tiger! 

2. Pancake day! Baby I wasn't overly impressed with her crepe-like pancake, but wolfed down the mini apple pancakes. (I can't wait until we don't have to eat our dinner in the living room anymore!)

3. Someone found all the wires under the sofa this week... (I'm amazed it's taken her this long to be honest!)

4. I was a lucky girl on Valentine's Day. Jugs of these have been brightening up the living room and kitchen this week, bringing some much needed colour inside.

5. My Saturday morning started excitingly with a parcel arriving...it was my Any Other Woman book swap books! I love them all and can't wait to get reading. Thank you very much to the mystery Jess! Must post my books next week.

10 comments:

  1. Your little ones face with Mr Elephant in sight is just beautiful. I've seen that face around our place often too. Just slightly overwhelming. Happy days to you. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's slowly but surely getting used to it - noisier and bigger than she's used to!

      Delete
  2. I adore tulips - that must've been so lovely to receive them on Valentine's Day. Lucky lady!
    The books look good too; is The Piano Teacher one that's been made into a movie?
    Ronnie xo
    p.s. Visiting from Em's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did feel very lucky! Not sure if The Piano Teacher is a film too - I've not come across the book before but it looks good. Thanks for visiting!x

      Delete
  3. I remember when my little one who is now 13, found all the dvds down low, wow she had lots of fun pulling them all out. Your tulips are beautiful, what a thoughtful hubby, it's always lovely having fresh flowers in the house. Enjoy your new books. Have a wonderful week Helen. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've got a lot of baby-proofing to do - we've been rather lax about it as she's not been showing any signs of movement. I fear that one day it will click and we'll be running around moving things up out of her reach! I do indeed have a very thoughtful hubby, I'm very lucky!x

      Delete
  4. I love tulips they are always so cheerful. I received a big bunch after the birth of my biggest little!
    Have a great week, it looks like you have some lovely reading to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to those books - just need to decide which one to start with now!x

      Delete
  5. oh my stuck under the sofa after wires x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x