1. SUNSHINE! Such a lovely few days of blue skies, crisp mornings and glorious light.
2. Thrifty finds - two huge embroidery rings, and four teeny books. All bought for pennies. I love charity shops.
3. Poorly sausage. A streaming cold turned into bronchiolitis so we've had a very subdued and grouchy baby. I'm looking forward to R being around this weekend so we can share the nose-wiping, baby-cuddling, and medicine-giving duties. (A sneak peek of the scribbled on vests I made this week too!)
4. Caffeine was a necessity.
5. The sunshine disappeared and the icy winds and snow arrived. River Cottage's Curried Red Lentil soup was just what was needed to warm us up.
How has your week been? Any weekend plans? We'll be cosying up at home to get this little one properly better. I'm planning on cooking Jamie Oliver's Thai Chicken Laksa, digging out my sewing machine to make a start on some birthday/Mother's Day projects, and enjoying some quiet family time.