""

Friday, 15 March 2013

This Week: March#3








1. Those toes are just so munchable. 
2. Favourite game: wearing things as scarves.
3. Or hats.
4. I had to make these to use up the buttermilk left over from making this. What a shame...
5. Sunshine streaming through the window on a day full of snow flurries. The weather couldn't make its mind up. 
6. A bunch or three of cheerfulness. See here for more floral happiness.

I also sent my first #postcircle letter, received my first #postcircle letter and bonus complicated crochet bookmark from the amazingly talented Alice, had a wonderful stomp round the woods and saw woodpeckers in action (I was too excited/scared to make noise to get my camera out!). Not a bad week really!

Hope you've all had lovely weeks, and have even lovelier weekends planned.

10 comments:

  1. Both toes and scones look very munchable :)
    Hannah xx
    www.makedoandpush.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. She works the one sock look quite often - the 'pulling off my socks' game is a favourite (as it seems to be with all babies!)

      Delete
  3. Those little toes! Oh! Love the serious hat wearing face too. The cake looks amazing - what was it like? There are a few recipes I've seen recently with buttermilk, where did you get it? I've been using yoghurt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my, the cake was so good! Brownie-like sponge, chocolate ganache, and then grated chocolate on the top. I found buttermilk in M&S (it's not the cheapest cake - the chocolate alone cost £7!) but I'm sure yoghurt would work too, I've used it in muffins before in place of buttermilk. Serious hat face is hilarious - I've got a whole series of photos - I'll send you some!xx

      Delete
  4. We have the same theme going on in our house at the moment, it's all about the feet (and pulling socks off the feet!) Ha ha. Your little girl is so cute! Thanks for sharing. :o)

    Sarah
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i have 2 bunches of cheerfulness here this week as well and that chubby baby arm in the light...divine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree baby toes are the most adorable. Have a simply beautiful week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a lovely week, what a beautiful collection. See you tomorrow for another one :)

    thank you so much for linking up, it's a pleasure to have you

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x