""

Friday, 22 March 2013

This Week: March#4









1. Massive hailstones kicked off the weekend...
2 & 3. But the freezing weather soon cleared to leave blue skies, so we whisked this little one off to the park. This is her 'yeah, whatever, swinging is boring' face. Click here to see her excited face once we gave her more of a push!
4. Modern art installation / fallen over fence.
5. Dare I say it (after waking up to a dusting of snow this morning), but there are more signs of Spring!
6. Napping, Scandi style
7. This picture sums up the rest of our week. A sad, pink-cheeked girl who didn't want to be put down. Initially I put the high temps and grumpiness down to teething, but after she came out in a rash, I think she actually had roseola. I'd never heard of it, but seems to be very common. She now seems to be pretty much back to normal so I'm hoping we have a healthy week next week!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely images from your week. I hope your girl is over whatever she had (my two seemed to always be ill when the weather was cold) and that you all enjoy a happy weekend.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that falling over fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeps, those hailstones! They're like meteors!

    Lovely pictures, I particularly loved the fence, great that you found something so beautiful that many just wouldn't notice.

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were like meteors! They were coming down the chimney and flying all over the living room!
      Thank you for your kind words - I'm a nightmare to go on a walk with as I keep stopping to take photos! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, new reader to your blog! I'm fascinated by the Scandinavian trend of baby sleeping outside, makes so much sense to me. I'm intruiged about what your bubba is sleeping in? My little boy always sleeps better when we are out and about! X

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x