""

Sunday, 14 April 2013

This Week: April#2






1. Peekaboo. (With the ever popular red velvet ribbon around her neck).
2. Enjoying a Sunday afternoon trip to Barrington Court. I'll share a few more photos soon.
3. Great-Grandma's 89th Birthday - the best toy is always the wrapping paper.
4. Crawling is a serious business. This monkey is now into everything - nothing is safe!

Over the past few weeks, I've spent a lot of time with family, and a lot less time in front of the computer. It's reminded me that I want to be living my life and sharing snippets on my blog, not feeling like I should be writing a new blog post because I haven't hit publish for a few days. On a related note, I'm making a conscious effort to spend more time writing productively, instead of faffing about on the internet. The book I promised myself I would write whilst on maternity leave still hasn't materialised either. I need to be more disciplined! Any tips?!

7 comments:

  1. I love that top shot - such happiness in her little face. I agree about living rather than blogging, sometimes it is hard to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's absolutely the right way around! Love the pictures xx
    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm, well, I wrote a book but I had to write it for my MA in creative writing...but it sure forced me to get writing (although it my best!) :) I would say dedicate a certain time to write for 30 minutes each day, or put ideas together for your book, anything book related...starting is always the hardest, but once you are in the flow, you'll try to find more time. And even if you are writing garbage, you have words to play with and change at a later date. Hope that helps! Love your photos too btw. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pics and do whatever i need at the time...if that means tons of blogging i just go with it...whatever you are doing just enjoy it but don't put off starting something you want to try xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little peekaboo photo at the top ... I just roll with it ... blog, create, make or just be whenever I can ... don't pressure yourself and maybe set aside a half hour each evening just for you ... to write or whatever ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos - the first is my favourite. I too am a great internet faffer - I will try to take your lead!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x