1. A walk down to the canal boat moorings. Jemima Puddleduck was the boat that took our fancy.
2. Handmade ravioli, made by my brother who was staying with us for a few days before he leaves for his RAF musician basic training. Good luck E! He went on a pasta making course here so has been wowing us all with his new found cookery skills! Chicken and mushroom ravioli were delicious!
3. Serious face. Love the little curls above her ears.
4. Tiptoes. Desperate to see the water filling up the bath.
5. Enjoying a good chew on Sophie's face in the sun. Teeth have been back on the agenda in our house this week. Molars make for a very unhappy girl.
6. Wandering around the garden in the sun. And some pointing, of course.
Hope you've all had a gloriously sunny weekend!
Joining in with Emily at The Beetleshack.