""

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Becoming a Lioness: A Mother's Voice


I'm hanging out in a different corner of the internet today - you can find me here on Charlotte's blog Write Like No-One's Watching. She was kind enough to let me take part in her A Mother's Voice series, full of inspirational, thought provoking and reassuring words from other mamas.

(If you haven't come across Charlotte's blog before, do go and have a read - she is hilariously funny, has a super sweet faced boy, and a magic way with words).

P.S. Yes, that's my face! Hello! I figure that with all these photos of my little one, I should even out the balance slightly from time to time. Plus, I'm well aware that being the one behind the camera all the time means that I end up with very few photos of me and her together - so I'm starting to try and persuade R to take more photos of the two of us. And I've promised him that I'll be less fussy about what the photos look like. Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. Oh hello! What a lovely photo of you and your baby girl! so sweet. Can't wait to pop over and read your post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I did when I saw this photo was think how pretty you are. Thank you so much for being a part of my little series. Your post was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely article, Hel. You're such a good writer. And the photo is beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely to find your blog through Charlotte, and I completely agree with everything you said. X

    Katie

    http://www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo ... I too have that problem with photos ... always behind the camera ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x