""

Friday, 3 May 2013

This Week - May#1









1&2&3&4. Thank goodness for sunshine. While we had the hearth tiled and the fireplace fitted over Monday and Tuesday, we were able to escape out into the garden for a change of scene. Little one crawled around finding twigs to eat and ants to poke, we were watched over by next door's moggy and I attacked the swarm of dandelions that seem to have taken over our lawn. 
5. Sunshine makes everything look better.
6. I have harem trouser envy.
7. New favourite game. 
8. Pointing. (No change there then). Escaping into the conservatory for lunch to escape the plastering (yes, it's all go here this week!) 

This week has been the week of the stupid pigeon that decided to come and visit us down our chimney. Thanks Mr Pidge. Not. I also volunteered to take over as editor of our local NCT magazine (brave? foolish? I'm not sure), tried on some utterly ridiculous specs at the opticians, went a bit mad buying goodies in M&S to post to my RAF basic-training brother, and tried to come up with something to make my to-be-8 year old nephew for his birthday. I think I've got something up my sleeve now so will hopefully have some crafty pics to share soon. That reminds me, I still have presents to make for some of our NCT pals who are having a joint 1st birthday party this weekend. I'd best get cracking! 

Enjoy the sunny Bank Holiday weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love I's wispy little curls coming! Looking forward to playing in the garden with you and her in...12 weeks time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute aren't they?! It's going all wavy on the top, and flicking up. How funny if she's a curly girl, when her parents have the straightest hair ever! 12 weeks?! That's nothing! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! xxx

      Delete
  2. Ah, the sunshine. It makes everything sooo much better. Lovely pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. I've seen that toy somewhere but can't think, can you let me know? x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x