""

Friday, 17 May 2013

This Week - May#3








1. Good morning sunshine.
2. I was a woman armed with a power tool this week. It felt good! I was on a mission to get the birthday tent finished...
3. ...and I managed it! A sneak peek...I'll share more soon.
4. Teddy tags along wherever we go.
5. A new pose.
6. The sunshine we had last week gave way to lots of rain. It's not all bad though. Raindrops on these leaves are so beautiful.
7. Daddy's working away this weekend. This is her 'waiting for Skype to connect' face so she could see 'daddy-in-a-box'.

A busy birthdayish week. After a week of drilling, chopping, sanding, sewing, baking and wrapping, me and my one year old (feels very odd to say that!) are having a quiet weekend at home. Fingers crossed the sun makes an appearance so that we can get out into the garden or down to the swings. Enjoy your weekend, however you spend it!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! and what a week you have had! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - a pretty good week, it must be said!x

      Delete
  2. Happy late first birthday to your sweet babe - what a milestone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday indeed!! And she looks so grown up on her new pose!!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Her posing is hilarious - it's like the cliche cute pose that kids do!x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x