""

Saturday, 8 June 2013

23/52

 

This week's photo is one in which I can really see the little girl that she is becoming. As she gets up on her feet more and more often, her baby features are being shrugged off in favour of all things toddler, temper tantrums included...

She spent a good twenty minutes pushing this trolley up and down the garden, punctuated only by the growls of frustration as she hit a lump in the grass and the wheels got stuck. I can see we'll be spending a lot of our summer out here now that she is more active. Now I just need to find a way to make her keep her hat on for more than 30 seconds.

Some of my favourites from last week included this birdy hair do, the beautiful light and the excitement of being splashed in the fountain.

As ever, joining in with Jodi.

My other 52 project photos are here.


9 comments:

  1. I could have written this myself, my youngest is almost one & so similar. Loves walking wi a walker and won't keep a hat on for love nor money - even the tie-on ones!! Perfect capture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know it's not just us having hat battles!x

      Delete
  2. Awww, so cute, and so clever! She looks really grown up here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does, doesn't she - it's scary but exciting seeing all these flashes of toddler in her!x

      Delete
  3. Ah, what a sweet little moment! So glad to have stumbled here!
    Thanks so much for picking my little girls pictures as one of your favorites! It definitely was fun!

    Love,
    Brandy Jane Mabel

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x