Saturday, 15 June 2013


"A portrait of my baby, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Stripes ahoy for our twenty-fourth portrait. She so loved swinging, rocked by Grandma. In the hammock I mentioned (and pictured) here.

Last week I loved this sweet moment, knees out!

As ever, joining in with Jodi.

My other 52 project photos are here.


  1. so lovely. that hammock is gorgeous as well xxx

  2. oh so lovely. I think the B+W really makes the stripes stripes stand out and lead to the focus of your portrait! so so sweet! xo

    1. I don't tend to use B+W much, but it seemed to work for this shot - the stripes made it so busy colourwise, and with the light on her face, it just seemed to suit the monochrome. Thank you for your kind words - coming from someone who I know takes such beautiful photos, it's lovely to hear! (Nice to know I'm on the right tracks!) x

  3. How sweet - she looks so comfy there x


Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x