""

Saturday, 29 June 2013

26/52


"A portrait of my baby, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Sunday afternoon wandering amongst grass taller than you. Happy to get those little legs marching, as long as you have a hand or two to hold. 

This was one of those shots that I just knew I'd have to use for the 52 project shot this week. Even more aptly, this girl has taken her first solo steps this week! Argh! Let the shoe shopping commence! (She's also been saying 'schooosch' !)

Joining in over at Che and Fidel.

My other 52 project photos are here.

P.S As you've probably seen elsewhere, Google Reader will be no more in a few days time. To find me on Bloglovin' or receive email updates in your inbox, head over to the links on my sidebar >>>>>

10 comments:

  1. oh this is gloriously so so so sweet! congrats on all those steps! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) she's very chuffed with herself when she manages a few wobbly steps!x

      Delete
  2. She looks so pleased with herself! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh she is! up on her feet makes her v happy!xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, such a special moment captured! Congrats to your sweet girl on taking her first steps, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Helen! What a lovely picture! She looks so grown up, clever girl :)

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's looking so grown up at the moment - all tall and standy and toddlerish. tis v strange!x

      Delete
  5. Oh my how tall the grass must look when you are so small - lovely shot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I took some pics of her stood by grass that was taller than her!x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x