""

Friday, 28 June 2013

This Week: June#4









1. Reading me a story. I love this dress.
2. I really do.
3. Sunny days + hat avoiders = tent (you can see the flung away hats around her...)
4. New favourite dinner: Courgette, feta and herb risotto. So good and so summery. Makes me look forward even more to when our home grown courgettes will be ready.
5. Post dinner garden strolls with Daddy (and peg).
6. She's like one of the Xmen.
7. Whacking the radiator makes a good sound.
8. Swing-mad this girl.

9 comments:

  1. she is a little cutie and that dress is so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. She concentrates so hard, and chatters so emphatically! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Oh these image make me long for summer. We are in winter here right now...oh how I hate winter! Such an inquizative sweet girl. Love that shot under the tent and that dress is very cute indeed. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we're glad the sun has finally made an appearance! I would say I hope summer comes around soon for you...but that means winter for us, and I don't want that yet!!x

      Delete
  4. That is a gorgeous dress! And the risotto sounds YUMMERS! Do you have a recipe or do you wing it?

    Kate c
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The risotto is indeed yummers! I used a recipe I found online but now I know the ingredients, I just bung however much in! Recipe is here: http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/s/summer_herb__feta_and_courgette_risotto.html
      It's so darn tasty! x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x