1. A friendly giraffe at the Cotswold Wildlife Park. We spent a day there last weekend meeting up with family friends. The sun shone, the littlies had a ball and we got to go on a mini steam train. Pretty darn lovely!
2. The courgettes have been on fast forward this week, soaking up all the sunshine. Since this photo was taken a few days ago, they seem to have grown a good few centimetres more. I need to start collating my best courgette recipes as I think we'll be eating them a lot!
3. Beans heading skywards (Fee fi fo fum...!)
4. Bargain Aldi peonies have looked gorgeous all week. I love their ruffly petals,
5. Still loving the bargain Shirley Hughes books we found in the charity shop last week.
6. Stealing mummy's hat.
7. Splash! We got the pans and bowls out yesterday and spent a happy half an hour splashing, pouring and squirting.
8. Still taking those pegs for walks... (Here's last week's peg walking!)