""

Sunday, 7 July 2013

This Week: July#1










1. A friendly giraffe at the Cotswold Wildlife Park. We spent a day there last weekend meeting up with family friends. The sun shone, the littlies had a ball and we got to go on a mini steam train. Pretty darn lovely!
2. The courgettes have been on fast forward this week, soaking up all the sunshine. Since this photo was taken a few days ago, they seem to have grown a good few centimetres more. I need to start collating my best courgette recipes as I think we'll be eating them a lot!
3. Beans heading skywards (Fee fi fo fum...!)
4. Bargain Aldi peonies have looked gorgeous all week. I love their ruffly petals,
5. Still loving the bargain Shirley Hughes books we found in the charity shop last week.
6. Stealing mummy's hat.
7. Splash! We got the pans and bowls out yesterday and spent a happy half an hour splashing, pouring and squirting.
8. Still taking those pegs for walks... (Here's last week's peg walking!) 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos ... the giraffe is great ... and the courgette flowers are a beautiful colour ... Bee xx

    PS ... Our playhouse is painted in Cuprinol Garden Shades in Willow ... and trimmed in Ash White from Ronseal ... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fab, thank you! I'll make a note of those as I'd love to paint our as-yet-not-bought shed that colour!x

      Delete
  2. It looks like a perfect week! That's a great giraffe pic and I love the shot of the beans ... what camera are you using Helen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use my trusty Canon 450D - I love it! It's not the flashiest of DSLRs but it does everything I need!x

      Delete
  3. Your photos are just stunning. I especially love those chubby wrists! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yes the chubby wrists are scrummy aren't they - I'll be sad when she skinnies down and loses them!x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x