""

Thursday, 4 July 2013

three / 52





6 months of the year, gone in a flash. 6 months of taking weekly portraits of this little one. I've loved looking back, at this halfway point, to choose 3 of my favourites. It was a hard task, but I settled for these...

5/52 - those oh so squishable baby cheeks.

17/52 - starting to crawl and gaining independence.

26/52 - finding her feet and taking her first solo steps.

These photos seem to tell the story of how she's grown and developed since the start of the year. Moving from baby to toddler. Developing in personality, getting braver, becoming more active. Here's to the next 6 months of portraits...

Joining in with Che and Fidel

4 comments:

  1. Nothing more beautiful than the curve of a baby's cheek :) your daughter is gorgeous and you are inspiring me to take more photos of my garden.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! And do do do take more photos of your garden - I love looking back at the pics and seeing how it changes over the year!x

      Delete
  2. So lovely, I must start taking weekly photos of my babe - time goes so fast x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Time really does fly doesn't it, so fast!x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x