""

Sunday, 18 August 2013

The Garden Diaries: #5

































a much better shot of the bees loving the rockery plant that my gardening guru (aka Mum!) tells me is Teucrium marum, otherwise known as cat thyme / flowering mint - apt as I had mint flowers in my wedding bouquet, three years ago this week / anenomes are still going strong / the runner beans have gone wild while we were away last week / the wasps are loving the pears that dropped to the floor last week / feel like I should know what this plant is, but I don't / first tomato! Yes! / so happy these roses are still going strong. They smell so good.

3 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a little while, and am loving your garden. I wish I could help you with the name of the plant. I'm sure I saw it growing in France when I was on holiday. I want to say Russian Sage, but I am probably totally wrong.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful images thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh it looks beatiiful, you've really captured that in your photographs. I love to be in our garden too, it's so tranquil. So nice to get outdoors In the sunshine isn't it? I'm afraid I can't help with the mystery plant name either, very sorry!!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x