""

Friday, 2 August 2013

This Week: August #1









1. Our first bean harvest of the year. 
2. This poor sausage has had a tough week of teeth. Very clingy, very cuddly, and chewing on everything she can get her hands on. And still waking at 5am every morning. Ugh. Thankfully R takes turns with me to get up with her, so I'm not a zombie every day.
3. The garden has been bursting with butterflies this week. After reading about the Big Butterfly Count on Bee's blog, I think I'll be printing out the identification chart for my nature-mad cousin to fill in on holiday next week.
4. Grown-up cutlery and whatever Mummy and Daddy are drinking are flavour of the week. She wants our forks, spoons, and mugs whenever she can get them. So I bought some new cutlery for her...nope, still wants the proper stuff! Love this plate by Ingela Arrhenius. I can see myself wanting to buy others that are in the same range - the bird and the hedgehog are lovely too!
5. It's all about putting things on this week. She wants to wear bibs whenever she finds one, teddy had to wear a nappy, and pants must always be worn on the head...
6. Chatting to the bees and butterflies. (With peg for chewing!)
7. Raspberries for pudding.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, happy photos! That cutlery and plate is fab. My two are too old for the cutlery - but not the plate. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the first picture, with those gorgeous little bang fingers sneaking in! And the cutlery is fantastic! Please tell me where it's from! I wants some!!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely butterfly photo and I adore those plates too ... I was contemplating a few for the wall ... hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy hunting butterflies :) ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! She is so adorable. We have had a week of teething and putting nappies on toys too! Hope those teethy pains subside soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x