1. Our first bean harvest of the year.
2. This poor sausage has had a tough week of teeth. Very clingy, very cuddly, and chewing on everything she can get her hands on. And still waking at 5am every morning. Ugh. Thankfully R takes turns with me to get up with her, so I'm not a zombie every day.
3. The garden has been bursting with butterflies this week. After reading about the Big Butterfly Count on Bee's blog, I think I'll be printing out the identification chart for my nature-mad cousin to fill in on holiday next week.
4. Grown-up cutlery and whatever Mummy and Daddy are drinking are flavour of the week. She wants our forks, spoons, and mugs whenever she can get them. So I bought some new cutlery for her...nope, still wants the proper stuff! Love this plate by Ingela Arrhenius. I can see myself wanting to buy others that are in the same range - the bird and the hedgehog are lovely too!
5. It's all about putting things on this week. She wants to wear bibs whenever she finds one, teddy had to wear a nappy, and pants must always be worn on the head...
6. Chatting to the bees and butterflies. (With peg for chewing!)
7. Raspberries for pudding.