""

Friday, 23 August 2013

This week: August#4







Another week that has felt like it's on fast forward. Every nap time and bedtime (hers, not mine unfortunately) I've raced to the computer to carry on writing. Still haven't quite found the balance. Would love to hear from any freelancers out there willing to share their secrets - is it just a case of working until silly o'clock in the evening to get everything done?!

I still managed to grab my camera a few times this week (and continue playing with my new lens!)

1. 'When we went to the park' by Shirley Hughes is one of her favourite books at the moment. I probably read it at least 5 times a day!
2. Self-styling. This girl loves a bib accessory.
3. Trying out her new shoes in the garden.
4. 'Mummy! Stop taking photos and read me this book!' - this is the other book I read many, many times a day! 'The Baby's Catalogue' by Janet and Allan Ahlberg.
5. Dinner times are never tidy with this one around. (Daddy was dancing after dinner...hence the laughing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x