2. Dudmaston had plenty of grass to wander on.
3. Sunday evening saw us having tea with R's family. A mid-dinner walk with her cousins was very popular. (Even if her face doesn't convey that here!)
4. Desperate to watch Daddy empty the car boot, even though she's pyjamaed and it's well past her bedtime!
5. Yay, teddy pillow!
6. One of the popular activities of the week - fiddling with the pushchair straps, whilst burbling merrily to herself. She's had lots of trips out in the pushchair this week as Grandma came to stay. Woo!
7. Magical pink and blue sky this evening.