""

Friday, 27 September 2013

This Week: September#4










1. I love this dress and have been waiting so long for it to fit her properly!
2. So blurry, but I love the colours in this. Rediscovering velvet ribbon.
3. Giggles.
4. Garden helper.
5. Books books books. With finished shelves in our living room, so began the big task of sorting through and alphabetising... (I'm that kind of person! - tempted as I was to organise them by colour!)
6. Cleaning helper.
7. Love these two colours together. Two recent bargains - plant from Lidl, vase from Matalan.
8. Postman Pat face.
9. A Great-Grandma special. Love this chunky cardi.

Next week's This Week photos will have a Spanish flavour - we've just booked a few days away in Barcelona next week! I'm looking forward to a few days of good food, amazing architecture, and running around after an excited toddler in the sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and Barcelona ... brilliant ... am I allowed to be a little jealous ... have a wonderful time ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I LOVED Barcelona! Have a wonderful time! I'm very jealous!

    Love the dress, the giggles and the gorgeous chunky knit. Very, very cute!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely. I really like the top two photos - it's such a pretty dress.
    I alphabetise all my books too. It's just easier that way. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x