this exhibition. We loved it, especially the What the Ladybird Heard section. Lunch out at Wagamamas afterwards as a treat.
2. R's birthday on Tuesday. Blueberry and Sour Cream Cake after steak, blue cheese and potato wedges. Yum.
3. Amazing colours on our walk to playgroup.
4. New slippers. I'm guessing they won't stay white for long...
5. Enjoying a cosy reading nook at the library.
8 & 9. A trip to Great Grandma's included a quick wander on the beach. Not the most suitable beach attire but she loved running on the sand.
10. Being brave with red lipstick.
11. Playing around on the air bed. Bounce bounce bounce!