1. One of her favourite activities at Grandma and Grandad's - playing with ALL the shoes!
2. How to get a post-lurgy toddler who's off their food to eat a bit more? Put the grapes and raisins in an ice-cube tray of course!
3. So much cheese. Oh so much cheese. The fridge is still full. I think I might still be a little full too.
4. Leek, potato and bacon soup for lunch on a blustery Sunday.
5. Lovely afternoon light. (The hat then ended up in a muddy puddle. Ugh).
6. Bargain chard plants for sale at our local NT Kitchen Garden - 20p each!
8. Clouds on the drive home.
Linking up with The Beetle Shack's Stills.