1. She loves playing with the pushchair straps. And today she discovered she could climb into it on her own. Uh oh!
2. Proud sister moment! My RAF band trumpet-playing brother played in the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall and the Cenotaph service - amazing!
3. 'Helping'. She loves to take the washing off the airer...even if it's only just been hung up! She collected it all on her trolley, then wandered off. Also showing off her new 'miaaaaooooow' leggings - a charity shop bargain!
4. Teething much?!
5. Painting a card for my cousin's new baby.
6. Full of cold the past few days. This is her dopey 'I'm watching Raa Raa' face.
7. A new picture for her wall - Jessie Wilcox-Smith's Child Reading on Couch, 1905. I love the colours, and the theme.
8. 18 months old today!