""

Friday, 22 November 2013

This Week: November #4






1. The beech hedge had a haircut last weekend. See what I made with the remnants here.
2. A toddler-painted card to welcome my cousin's new baby.
3. A week of coloured skies.
4. Avoiding venturing out in the rain - we stayed in and made ginger biscuits instead.
5. Love those eyes.
6. Dark evenings mean a good excuse for candles.
7. Pyjamas, bobble hats and wellies are de rigeur for morning wear it seems. (The hat was mine when I was a similar age, and is very popular because it features many, many cats!)
8 & 9. Lovely light this morning.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a toddler painted card! It looks fab! And those dungarees....they're THE BEST!!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dungers too - my favourite recent charity shop find!x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x