""

Thursday, 5 December 2013

The Garden Diaries: November
























cyclamen providing colour on the doorstep / the roses are still battling on despite the cold, wind and rain / raindrops on rose (leaves) / the smoke bush has turned a wonderful bronzed burgundy / the last quince is still hanging on / the climbing hydrangea is getting ready for spring already / the sedum is the colour of blackberries / can't remember the name, but I love the spiky pompoms it creates / new flowers appearing too / camelia in bud/ lilac against the winter sky

Joining in with Annie's How Does Your Garden Grow? link-up.

7 comments:

  1. i love the pops of color. lovely, lovely shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs, I especially like the last one. #HowDoesYourGardenGrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cyclamen pic and the rose leaves. Our pots by the front door are drowning in dead leaves from all the trees. I daren't go out in this wind though - a day indoors entertaining a toddler. Exhausting. As you no doubt know x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - love that first one, and the raindrops on the rose leaves the absolute best but it's hard to pick faves as they are all so lovely and atmospheric. Long live the last quince!

    Thanks for joining in and sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a lovely warmth in your photos. The last photo is fantastic, it looks so stark and Wintery! You're cyclamen photo reminded me I really need to get some for the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were out at a great time because the light in the first several pictures is gorgeous with the colors! The last one definitely has a different feel to it but I think it is pretty too - I am drawn more to that one. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like you still have plenty of colour! love that bright yellow quince, so striking! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x