""

Friday, 20 December 2013

This Week: December #3









1 & 2. Saturday was the day of the tree. Choosing it, squeezing it into the car, trying to get it to stand up straight, and then decorating it. She loved helping to hang the decorations.
3. Christmas present cooking - I can't say too much as the recipient may be reading...
4. Self-explanatory. I want to eat this stuff out of the jar with a spoon.
5. Post-nap pink cheeks.
6. She soon perked up. I love this photo, it reminds me of toddler photos of myself when I was her age.
7. A herb and hydrangea wreath now hangs on our door. Read more here.
8. A growth spurt has been going on round these parts I think - those sleeves were never that short before. She'll carry on wearing this cardi as long as possible though, it's so cosy and warm, and I love the collar. Plus it was knitted by her Great-Grandma so is extra special.


5 comments:

  1. Just roll up the cardy Sleeves and pretend it's A three quarter length. Our trouble liked decorating the tree too but has yet to perfect the art- many decorations landed on the floor. Merry Xmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, salted caramel...amazing stuff, I am addicted to it. I sometimes buy ready made caramel (Bonne Maman does a really nice one), warm it a little in the microwave, add salt then pour over vanilla ice cream. Totally amazing. Your labels are great - your stamping is a lot neater than mine was! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about hand-knits. They're so much harder to retire than anything else, aren't they? Love the smiley photo - and salted caramel.
    I think I need some of those alphabet stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures, especially love the post-nap ones - so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw stamps like that on another blog - pretty nifty. Love both of the cardigans! I love the look of concentration in the first photo - my babe gets the same one when "helping" me with a task.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x