""

Sunday, 1 December 2013

This Week: November#5



























The final week of November. How did that happen?!
1. She loves to put her schoooosch on. Or at least try anyway.
2. This is a very familiar scene in our house at the moment. Emptying the book box/bookshelves is a favourite activity.
3. So I decided to help the situation by buying another book...! This is more for me at the moment - I so love Mark Hearld's illustrations.
4. My little helper emptying the pushchair after a trip to the supermarket. Mummm, Cheeeeeesh!
5. Christmas card making necessitated a thorough hand wash to de-glitterify. The water looked magical (so we chucked a bit more glitter in, and a few silver stars for good measure!).
6. I've been giving this a shake this week - quince vodka. I'm intrigued to see what it tastes like!
7, 8 & 9. This girl loved running around in Bristol this weekend. A trip to the River Cottage Canteen for her first taste of chips, wandering round the harbourside market stalls, browsing the vintage stands in the spiegeltent and visiting the wildlife photographer of the year exhibition in the M-Shed (amazing, well worth a visit).
10. And now, a moment of quiet after a jam-packed weekend. Phew.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, all of it! That glittery sink shot is delightful. Holly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely week ... looks like you have had a whole lot of fun ... love your new book ... we have it too and we really enjoy it ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought that book! Beautiful, isn't it?
    And I'm jealous of the canteen visit. Looks like your little one likes chips. So does mine. These things must be genetic!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x