""

Friday, 14 February 2014

This Week: February #3






A week of weather extremes: sheets of rainwater and then glorious sunshine. We've either been hibernating or spending every available dry moment outside.

This week:

A rare evening out with my love.

Little curls.

The first crocus.

Late afternoon sunshine making the peacock feather sparkle.

Bringing a bit of spring inside.

A charity shop find that just had to come home with us.

The floodwater seems to be slowly receding. Slowly.

Tune of the week: I need my girl by The National. Just beautiful.

P.S. Happy Valentine's day! x

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you captured your week in these beautiful pictures.
    Happy Valentine, Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do take such beautiful pictures Helen. I love a The National too, that song is one of my favourites x

    Kate :)
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that peacock feather and the shadow it's casting! And I can never resist taking photos of chandeliers either. The colours on the ceiling are lovely, but chandeliers always seem to look nice in black and white too (I spend a lot of time playing with photos, it can get addictive).
    Hope you're having a nice weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take such beautiful photos. I love that vintage map, it's full of the most gorgeous colours. And the chandelier is wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x