""

Saturday, 8 March 2014

This Week: March #2





Not enough hours in the day this week. A good week though. Sunshine, flowers (I've decided the top ledge is the best way to show off shy faced hellebores), plenty of playdoughing, playing with the ribbons (while I made birthday presents - including bacon jam. Woah.), and some surprise flowers from R.

P.S. Happy International Women's Day - For some interesting and thought provoking reading, head over to Any Other Woman. I especially liked this post.

8 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon picture! I'm sure she had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She LOVED it! It's become a favourite game in our house. x

      Delete
  2. ...the ribbons...oh the ribbons. how fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just brought some hellebores in and was just thinking to myself 'lift your heads up then!'. Lovely blog - will be back. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over Cathy - hope you found somewhere for your hellebores where you can see their faces! x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for (unintentionally) giving me the metaphorical kick up the bum to just cut some of the hellebores and bring them indoors where I can admire them!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, happy to be of service! Happy hellebore admiring x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x