A gloriously sunshine filled week. Vitamin D ahoy. (We'll ignore the small matter of the toddler who forgot how to sleep).
1. Afternoons spent reading in the garden - it felt more like June or July at times. (And then the sun went behind the clouds and it felt like March again).
2. Sweet pea shoots. I found a few half packs of sweet pea seeds that needed to be planted by June 2012 this week...I've bunged them in pots and we'll keep fingers crossed.
3. Jewel colour anemones - a present for a friend who was bravely allowing us to all come and stay with her at the weekend. I'm pleased to say she, and her lovely house, survived!
4. Pastel houses/pastel sky. This was the view from my friend's living room window on Saturday evening - just beautiful.
5. A Sunday morning wander up to the Clifton Suspension Bridge, after a huge brunch (waffles with bacon and maple syrup - I want that for breakfast every Sunday morning now).
Hope you've had a sunshine filled week.