""

Sunday, 23 March 2014

This Week: March #4







1, 3 & 5. A house full of flowers. Just how I like it. Daffs on the mantel and old roses on the table that were replaced by bargain neon pink roses. (Plus a pink amaryllis that I really must photograph). 
2. Lots of beading and drawing this week. She finishes breakfast and does a 'round and round' motion with her hand to indicate she wants a crayon. I'm all for it - creative time, plus I get to finish my breakfast and drink my cuppa while she draws meows and babies. 
4. The result of another post-breakfast crafting session after we got out the glitter glue. She was fascinated by her sparkly hands. 
6 & 7. The best 3 £1 coins I've spent all week. A £1 easter bonnet hat and a duster from the poundshop, and a windmill from the supermarket (that kept her happy the whole way home, phew). The hat is a new favourite dressing-up prop and the duster is being well utilised (brilliant!).
8. I've been rediscovering my sewing machine this week - a pillowcase for my girl, and a skirt for baby. A toddler sized skirt was added to the list after a mega nap time today. 
9. A quick moment of crafting for a friend who's just bought his first house. I think I'll be making a second of these for my little bro who's just flown the family nest into his first flat. 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the gorgeousness of this post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma, it was a very colourful week!x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x