""

Monday, 7 April 2014

This Week: April #1

































A week of flowers, or wow wows as she calls them.

A trip to Fairfield for a Mothering Sunday walk. We loved exploring the old sheds full of farming machinery (and the french sign on one of the gates!)

A picnic tea in the garden at Grandma and Grandad's.

We got back home to discover the anemones had started to flower. The purple ones popped up first, with the white and pink ones starting to show their heads in the past few days.

Stalking next door's cat. Meooowwwww! (The cat ran away...unsurprisingly).

A "pnk wowwow" that we had to bring inside to show dada.

Finding more wowwows in the garden while wearing her new skirt. She's been very taken with this fabric ever since I found it in the local charity shop. As it features dogs, babies and balloons I'm not surprised she likes it.

12 comments:

  1. For a second there I thought by Fairfield you meant the area off Brickfields Road in Worcester..... mind you I'm sure there are plenty of chiens lunatique living there.

    Lovely photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that did make me laugh! Maybe that'll be a future post: the crazy dogs of brickfields. Thanks Sue x

      Delete
  2. Another lovely week! She really is enjoying the wonders of spring.

    We have the chat gentil sign next to our front door - it's amazing how many people laugh when they see it. Then again, it's amazing how many distributors ignore the cute 'no junk mail' sign next to it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's loving spending so much time outside now. I always think we need a no junk mail sign - perhaps I needn't bother though if it just gets ignored! x

      Delete
  3. Dropping in via The Beetle Shack. I'm envious that you are enjoying the season of warmer days and flowers...I'm not so thrilled that winter is on it's way for us :(
    Great photos. I hope you are having a sunshine filled week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by Michelle - I hope winter speeds by for you then! x

      Delete
  4. I love the skirt - would a cute pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is amazing, the girl on it looks like holly hobbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really does - hadn't thought of that!x

      Delete
  6. That little outfit with the red skirt is so sweet! And I know all about cat stalking. We'd like to get another but I suspect it would leave home never to return.
    Looks like you're having a flower-filled April thus far :)
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, I fear any cat we would get would be rather well 'loved'! x

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x