""

Monday, 30 June 2014

June: Pictured









June has flown by - so much so that this round-up post that I'd intended to write as a replacement for my weekly posts (that seem to have beaten me into submission recently) is being hastily constructed with only a few June hours left in the day.

June has been a month of green. Plenty of sunshine (and plenty of rain too). Days have been spent out in the garden, at the park, or out walking. It doesn't take much to keep a toddler busy in the summer really - chalk, daisies, sticks and water = happy girl.

a very damp visit to Giffords Circus / my gardening helper / chalking in the garden / post-tea dancing / concentration face / collecting daisies / blowsy blooms from my husband / books in the garden / wildflower meadow at Witley Court / curly girl - I have such hair envy / holding the hosepipe is a coveted job / wandering in the willow cathedral  

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, I am so moved by the photos of your girl. It just makes me realise how fast time passes (my youngest is starting school after summer) and how much we should cherish those moments when they're this small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I am so moved by the photos of your girl. It just makes me realise how fast time passes (my youngest is starting school after the summer) and how we should cherish those moments when they're still this small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time does fly by at an alarming rate doesn't it. I'm glad I take so many photos as I can look back and remember how she was a few months/years ago. x

      Delete
  3. Really lovely pictures. Really nice light on the B&W close-up. Water play is a big hit here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. I think the B&W shot was taken very very early morning so it was that lovely golden light that you get first thing. I have yet to meet a little one who can't resist a bit of splashing and pouring water! (I quite often join in too...!) x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures of a very lovely June! I especially love the black and white shots ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x